- Fees are based on the length of the consultation. A $25 fee is charged for every 15 minutes of consultation time. This applies to communication in person, on the phone, via Skype or email. (Consultations that take up less than 2 minutes, inquires about services and scheduling and refill requests are free of charge).
- For first consultations in chronic health problems a fee of $ 180 applies.
- Homeopathic remedies are dispensed for $ 5 per vial.
- For home visits in the Kingston area, an additional $ 25 fee will be charged.
- Payments can be made using your visa or master card, or by cash, cheque or online-banking.
Please note: You may be eligible for reimbursement of your expenses by your health insurance. Several insurance companies in Ontario have included homeopathy into their list of therapies since homeopathy got regulated in 2015. Otherwise you may consider claiming your payments for income tax reduction.
The first homeopathic consultation takes usually about 2 hours. Follow-up appointments range between 15 and 60 minutes depending on your condition.
Appointments for acute conditions usually last between 15 and 30 minutes.