Homeopathic Remedies in Kingston:
- Green Door Vitamins, 201 Wellington Street
- Peter’s Drugs, 640 King Street West
- www.nationalcenterforhomeopathy.org: The site of the American National Center for Homeopathy, lots of great information, remedy information, case studies and links
- www.homeopathy.ca: with some excellent articles from Montreal-based, world-renowned homeopath Andre Saine
- www.minimum.com: An online book store in Canada where you can find all books homeopathic
- www.homeopathynewyork.com: website of E. Shalts with description of some first aid remedy and possibility to order his book
- www.homeopathyhome.com/reference: click on “Organon online” and you can read the whole 5th and 6th Edition of Hahnemann’s “Organon of Medicine”: One of the most interesting and influential books ever written!
- www.homeoint.com: Kent’s repertory online
- The American Institute of Homeopathy Handbook for Parents; Edward Shalts, 2005: Combines first aid information with a great introduction into homeopathic principles
- Homeopathy- Beyond Flat Earth Medicine; An Essential Guide for the Homeopathic Patient. Timothey R. Dooley, ND,MD, 2002: This is an excellent introduction into homeopathy
- Homeopathy Today: published by the National Center for Homeopathy, appears quarterly and is full of interesting articles about homeopathy and health; ideal for beginners in homeopathy ($ 55 year, which includes membership in the NCH). As a member, you can participate in very good free webinars about the basics of homeopathy.